APPLYING FOR SPONSORSHIPS AND PARTNERSHIPS WITH HEALTH STOP:
Health Stop aims to empower our customers, employees and the wider community in Kuwait to live longer, happier and healthier lives. If you share our vision, are interested in a partnership with us and your proposal aligns with the criteria set out below, please send your contact details to email@example.com
What are we looking for?
Health Stop assesses each sponsorship and partnership proposal against the following criteria:
- Strongly align with health and wellness (for example - they encourage healthy lifestyle choices).
- Offer a tailored, quality range of benefits at least consistent with the level of partnership investment requested.
- Assist in building awareness of the Health Stop brand.
- Be capable of generating positive local or national media coverage.
- Offer opportunities for Health Stop and our employees to get involved with the local community.
What is a Health Stop Sponsorship?
A Health Stop Sponsorship is a partnership with an organization or a group of individuals in exchange for benefits that typically include:
- High profile audience exposure through participation, signage and advertising.
- The right to use the sponsor's brands in Health Stop's marketing and communication.
- The target audience and purpose of the program is suitable for Health Stop and includes messages regarding the sale / promotion of Health Stop products and services.
What is a Health Stop Partnership?
A Health Stop Partnership is generally from a community group, not for profit or registered charity where the benefits allow for:
- Community benefits through an awareness program or fundraising cause that focuses on keeping people well.
- Enhancing Health Stop's corporate reputation and brand.
- Employee involvement opportunities associated with the partnership.